Monday 17 September 2012

Media Consumption

I usually read celebrity magazines but I don't buy them regularly because I prefer to watch the the news. I enjoy reading the information about my favourite celebrities and what's happening in their career so far , i enjoy reading those sections because I have a really big interest in music.

I watch about 49hours of T.V a week (I know I'm an addict). On a school day I think I usually watch T.V in the mornings and evenings , the channels I would say I like the best are MTV bass , BBC3, Comedy central and a tiny bit of cartoon network. I'm an only child so I usually watch T.V by myself , if I was watching T.V with a friend I would decide what to watch.

My favourite radio stations are Choice FM, BBC 1Xtra and Unique FM. I would say I spend 2-3 hours a week listening to the radio, I usually listen to the radio either in the afternoon or evening. I don't really dislike any radio stations because I only pay attention to the radio stations that I like, I usually listen to the radio with my mum at home.

I don't usually go cinema a lot but I've seen "21 jump street" in the past month. But on the other hand I have watched many movies on T.V which were Cool Runnings , Home alone, Rush Hour3 and a couple others. I watched these films with one of my friends and we both decided what to watch as we both enjoy watching the same types of films.

I access the internet everyday at home and at school , the main sites I visit are usually Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube. The main reason i visit these sites is for social reasons and also to show my talent and meet new people.

1 comment:

  1. WWW: Good summary - but 49 HOURS of TV a week?! Is that possible?!
    EBI: Good to see you're on Twitter - how could you use that to increase your exposure to different media and news sources?
    LR: Answer the above question.

    ReplyDelete